Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Dong bang Shin Ki: Mirotic
rewind
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
YUnho! @ 6:48 AM
Uknow Yunho @ Family Outing, 12/10/8 I am fair one loh. Post on Junsu, den Uknow.
Welcoming leader-shii Uknow Yunho! official part-time member of the family, with junsu as the brother!
Uknow just loves the village loh I think he misses his hometown a lot. He came from a village. See! he was running around, chasing after the birds. lol. Like a boy. Can't image that he's a leader of the idol group, dong bang shin ki!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
YUnho! @ 6:48 AM
Uknow Yunho @ Family Outing, 12/10/8 I am fair one loh. Post on Junsu, den Uknow.
Welcoming leader-shii Uknow Yunho! official part-time member of the family, with junsu as the brother!
Uknow just loves the village loh I think he misses his hometown a lot. He came from a village. See! he was running around, chasing after the birds. lol. Like a boy. Can't image that he's a leader of the idol group, dong bang shin ki!